Finding the Right Auto Repair Shop in Morgan Hill, CA
Repair Shop Checklist
Use these handy tips from the non-profit National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) on finding a good repair establishment:
- Start shopping for a repair facility before you need one.
- Ask friends and associates for recommendations; consult local consumer organizations.
- Look for a neat, well organized facility, with some vehicles in the parking lot equal in value to your own and modern equipment in the service bays.
- Look for a courteous staff, with a service writer willing to answer all of your questions.
- Look for policies regarding labor rates, diagnostic fees, guarantees, acceptable methods of payment, etc.